One of a Kind – Big Home on a Big Block of Land !
Horizon Makers has constructed and sold the most expensive house in North Canberra
In a premium neighbourhood of Taylor, this is an amazing opportunity to purchase and personalise your own colour selection to receive keys of this lavish home to enjoy living. This home is located among other quality homes on a hillside location and ready for construction.
21 Borland Street, Taylor ACT 2913
The home comes with a plethora of parks, recreational areas and within easy commute to Amaroo shops, Casey shops and Gungahlin Town Centre. This spacious 5-bedroom home is situated on 722sqm block with sunny aspect and boasts a huge formal lounge room at front of house for intimate gatherings among family and friends. The home will feature high ceiling throughout, extra-large family & dining area, proper study area and the open plan living space to enjoy lifestyle at its best. The large stunning kitchen will be hub of this home and feature all modern comforts including walk in pantry with sink, island bench and quality stainless steel appliances for the home chef to cook healthy meals on daily basis.
This home features two main bedrooms secluded from other bedrooms and feature double size walk-in robes with enough storage for occupants needs. All other bedrooms are spacious and include built-in wardrobes. All three bathrooms are modern & well designed for daily comfort. To enjoy the weather in all seasons, this home will have double glazed windows, insulation in external walls & ceiling and ducted multi zoned heating & cooling system. The outdoor alfresco area which opens from the family area is under the same roof line, fantastic for entertaining or barbecue within a very private backyard. The home is situated in one of the best neighbourhood of Taylor, close to school/s, park with wetlands, beautiful walking and cycling tracks and much more to see and do daily.
Property Features Include:
- 408 sqm House size
- Double glazed windows
- Multi zoned ducted heating & cooling system
- LED energy saving down lights throughout
- Video intercom doorbell system with camera
- 2-Main bedrooms with walk-in robe & ensuite
- Dazzling kitchen with walk-in pantry
- Stone bench tops & ample cupboards
- Stainless-steel appliances
- Family size laundry including linen with plenty of shelves
- Double garage with internal access
- Storage & bicycle area in garage
- Colorbond roof
- 2-Alfresco under same roofline
- Alfresco areas perfect for entertaining
- Good size backyard
- Rainwater tank 4000 litres
- Proximity to local schools
- Parks, walking and bicycle tracks nearby
- Minutes to Gungahlin Town Centre, Belconnen, and the city
AS SEEN ON: